Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Capers, Kubiak help evaluate...
Quote: @comet52 said:
Mister can't sniff a Super Bowl needs all the help he can get.
He's won as many SBs as any other Viking coach; including Bud. 

Quote: @HappyViking said:
@comet52 said:
Mister can't sniff a Super Bowl needs all the help he can get.
He's won as many SBs as any other Viking coach; including Bud. 
and you call yourself "Happy"?  I will take a double of whatever you are drinking  =)

Ok I get it--Zimmer is the locomotive that pulls the excuse train.  That's what fans should settle for .. or maybe just how they are supposed to kid themselves while the Viking p.r. machine tells them all the time how great the organization is.

So what are the excuses for blowing it totally at Philly in 2017?  Blowing all 4 games against Green Bay and Chicago this past year with playoff seeding on the line?  Looking like utter crap in the playoffs at SF this past year?  Starting 5-0 in 2017 then going 8-8 and losing the team (hint: it's not his "eyes", it's his "ego").   Not building a decent online for 6 years in a row?  Burning high picks on db's who are mostly average and mostly gone - and why doesn't the DB guru coach build up later round picks and save some of that expensive capital for other areas of need?

Let's get that excuse train going 120 mph!

IMHO the best off season move the Vikings made was to sign and steal Kubiak and Co away from Denver in 2019.

This season I believe Dom Capers will be the best off season move the Vikings made for 2020.

Quote: @Mattyman said:
IMHO the best off season move the Vikings made was to sign and steal Kubiak and Co away from Denver in 2019.

This season I believe Dom Capers will be the best off season move the Vikings made for 2020.
Wait until you see what a run stuffing DT does for our defense,  imo by far the best off season move for this year will be signing Pierce.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Mattyman said:

Wait until you see what a run stuffing DT does for our defense,  imo by far the best off season move for this year will be signing Pierce.
Pierce will help, but the Big Goon wasn't a scrub. No way Kendricks is All Pro at 230lbs if Stephens and Joseph are as bad as fans say.  

Chargers saw it the same way.

Quote: @Mattyman said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Mattyman said:

Pierce will help, but the Big Goon wasn't a scrub. No way Kendricks is All Pro at 230lbs if Stephens and Joseph are as bad as fans say.  

Chargers saw it the same way.
Nobody danced harder than me when we signed Joseph from the giants in FA,  but he went downhill wicked fast,  I was calling for him to step up 2 years ago as it was really evident that he was the weak spot leading g to 3rd and manageable for opposing offenses and it just got worse last year.

Dont sell kendricks short,  that kid plays with more heart than weve seen at LB in a long damn time.  Weight be damned he is there to fuck shit up.