Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Available For Day 2
Quote: @FSUVike said:
@MaroonBells said:
So much of what we do day two will depend on whether or not we're planning to trade for Trent Williams. IF we do, I think we're looking at S, DT, G. If we don't, pick 58 almost has to be a tackle. But I doubt Ezra Cleveland or Josh Jones drop that far. The tackles beyond that are more developmental. With Cleveland getting their tackle, the Vikings should be the front runners for Williams. 

How cool would it be to then draft a badass guard at 58, perhaps giving us Williams-Hunt-Bradbury-Samia-O'Neill. Line done. 
You forgot to say Boom. Need a 3T still, though. Is there a way Minnesota can land one of Gallimore/Blacklock/Madubuike/Davidson, trade for Williams AND still get a plug n play LG?
Oh I think it's very possible. Just get the trade done and let Rick do his work. With Williams in hand, you could add Gallimore or Madubuike at 58. A little bit of a stretch but definitely possible. Then you have guards like Hunt, Bartch, Lemieux, Jackson, Adeniji in the 3rd. Hunt and Bartch might go earlier but the rest should be there. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
So much of what we do day two will depend on whether or not we're planning to trade for Trent Williams. IF we do, I think we're looking at S, DT, G. If we don't, pick 58 almost has to be a tackle. But I doubt Ezra Cleveland or Josh Jones drop that far. The tackles beyond that are more developmental. With Cleveland getting their tackle, the Vikings should be the front runners for Williams. 

How cool would it be to then draft a badass guard at 58, perhaps giving us Williams-Hunt-Bradbury-Samia-O'Neill. Line done. 
This would be ideal.  I am all in on Williams/Reiff swap and no Tackle drafted in the next few rounds.  Then address Guard or 3T (only if one drops that far at 58).

Let's say we have to give up our 105 or 117 in the Williams deal.  Then we still have 58, 89 (either 105/117) and a ton of others to maybe use the 89 to get down into the late 60's early 70's if one of the two positions (3T and G) keep falling.  

Thinking ideal would be Williams at LT, Jordan Elliott as 3T and Jonah Jackson at Guard with a move back into that late 60 move up???

Quote: @Kentis said:
I’d like to trade up for CeeDee Lamb’s girlfriend...  B) B) B)  
Wonder if she knows Kate Upton?

Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter
· 29m
One personnel director calls this “the deepest second round in the last 25 years.” He believes there are 20 players available tonight that could have been first-round picks; there usually are 7-10. “There will be as many starters in this round that there are in the first round.”

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@Kentis said:
Wonder if she knows Kate Upton?
I asked her about that last night. Katie says they've never met. 

Quote: @Kentis said:
Make sure you give her your cell phone and password.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
https://www.rotoworld.com/article/mock-d...mock-draft

I would love this Day 2.  Elliott, Hall and the Guard with Trent as icing!

Looking like Eason's girlfriend could give Lamb's a run tonight