Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What good are LIBERATE "insert state here" Tweets doing?
Quote: @"A1Janitor" said:
@"medaille" said:
@"A1Janitor" said:
LOL Trump take over the world?  By getting rid of the bullshit trade imbalance through tariffs.
The QAnon people are claiming that they are working with Trump to liberate the world from the people trying to take over the world.
Whatever.

If you don’t think Trump ran on making america great again by fixing trade imbalances, making countries pay their fair share for defense, bringing manufacturing jobs back to America, getting out of bullshit climate change deals that lined the pockets of others, etc - i don’t know how to help you.

Q and Q+ certainly seem to have known the truth about a lot of shit about the coup.  
I don't know how you so badly misunderstood our whole conversation.

Quote: @"A1Janitor" said:
LOL how do you even know what Pence and the task force has even been doing to give a grade?

Based on CNN?  Or governors feeling the heat? Right. 

Funny how for weeks we listen to Trump didn’t shut the country down sooner ... then when he claims he wants to open it up the media and the left claim federalism.  

It is the responsibility of the states to test, to run hospitals, to shut things down, etc.  The federal government is working with them.

Can’t have it both ways.  Sorry. 
You will know because the President and Pence himself told us so. In a normal world people would be evaluated by what they said they would do but I guess that is too much to ask today.
Anyway, nothing to see here. We all misunderstood Pence in March. It says a lot when messages from your "leaders" are more often misunderstood than understood.
Ever wonder why these guys are always trying to clarify what they said even when provided with their exact quotes?...

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus...understood