Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FBI has NOT executed its Woods Procedures in compliance with FBI policy
This strikes at the "heart" of the MSM/Dem's insistence Papadopolous started everything.  
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/30/us/po...oulos.html

https://justthenews.com/accountability/r...p-campaign

It's been long-sourced (by right-wing media) that Papadopolous was NOT the impetus to spy on Trump.  
In fact, there was Papadopolous info that was EXCULPATORY...and this is further evidence.  

This is the heart of the matter, that we can only pray US Atty Dunham is working on/getting to the bottom to.  

Quote: @"Havoc1649" said:
I’m curious as to what all will be declassified. The spying started in 2015, targeting Trump, Cruz, among others less so and Bernie Sanders was targeted but in different ways. The origin of the spying was 100% political. The Russia narrative didn’t exist until it had to be created to continue the political spying using the most intrusive methods available in the world.

Admiral Mike Rogers FUBAR’d the plan though in the spring of 2016. When he realized FBI “contractors” were abusing the “about queries” on the NSA system to target politicians, he shut them out of the system and started a in depth check of the system. Those conducting the targeting had to devise a new way to gain access to NSA systems. The Russia narrative is born. Carter Page was selected because he was a known quantity with ties to Russian business. He had worked for the CIA and FBI separately at different times to help them. They knew he was clean so they literally made everything up. They had to concoct it to continue the spying. They weren’t sloppy because they’re incompetent (an absurd claim if anyone makes it), they were sloppy because they didn’t believe there was any chance she’d lose. With what they were doing they figured she was guaranteed to win.  It gets very complicated and will likely take years to sort out, but god willing the truth is revealed and the seditious bastards involved pay. I’m sure they will be imprisoned, but truth be told they should face a firing squad or noose. No joke, it’s that bad.
What I truly want are the 30,000 emails that were destroyed while under subpoena. I want to know how China learned the identities or at least a way to identify our entire spy network that took decades and great risk to place there. We are still facing the consequences today with having had next to no truthful info on Covid, and limited human intel sources. Somehow, between 2010 and 2012, someone screwed up and they learned identities. Never mind someone’s server was wide open and had been duplicating emails back to China those years. 
One had his head blown off at his work while his co-workers had to watch as a warning. The rest are all dead or disappeared (dead). I’d sure like the opportunity to see those emails so they can provide evidence of guilt or exoneration. 
Absolutely.  Though I think Carter Page was a plant into the campaign. 

The 30k emails are going to be bad.  

I also think Iran and other countries blackmailed the US with this information.  That is why they received “cash” and not wire transfers. 

The media and the left will remain quiet.

I agree the death penalty will be warranted.  

Something tells me this whole thing has to do with Wikileaks. Russia never hacked DNC liked claimed.  They are trying to discredit Assange and hide the server info and China having the secrets ... and CIA assets killed. 

Bump ... hate to have the coup and the attack  against Trump buried.  

Quote: @"Havoc1649" said:
I’m curious as to what all will be declassified. The spying started in 2015, targeting Trump, Cruz, among others less so and Bernie Sanders was targeted but in different ways. The origin of the spying was 100% political. The Russia narrative didn’t exist until it had to be created to continue the political spying using the most intrusive methods available in the world.

Admiral Mike Rogers FUBAR’d the plan though in the spring of 2016. When he realized FBI “contractors” were abusing the “about queries” on the NSA system to target politicians, he shut them out of the system and started a in depth check of the system. Those conducting the targeting had to devise a new way to gain access to NSA systems. The Russia narrative is born. Carter Page was selected because he was a known quantity with ties to Russian business. He had worked for the CIA and FBI separately at different times to help them. They knew he was clean so they literally made everything up. They had to concoct it to continue the spying. They weren’t sloppy because they’re incompetent (an absurd claim if anyone makes it), they were sloppy because they didn’t believe there was any chance she’d lose. With what they were doing they figured she was guaranteed to win.  It gets very complicated and will likely take years to sort out, but god willing the truth is revealed and the seditious bastards involved pay. I’m sure they will be imprisoned, but truth be told they should face a firing squad or noose. No joke, it’s that bad.
What I truly want are the 30,000 emails that were destroyed while under subpoena. I want to know how China learned the identities or at least a way to identify our entire spy network that took decades and great risk to place there. We are still facing the consequences today with having had next to no truthful info on Covid, and limited human intel sources. Somehow, between 2010 and 2012, someone screwed up and they learned identities. Never mind someone’s server was wide open and had been duplicating emails back to China those years. 
One had his head blown off at his work while his co-workers had to watch as a warning. The rest are all dead or disappeared (dead). I’d sure like the opportunity to see those emails so they can provide evidence of guilt or exoneration. 
There it is ...

3 years later and we are still singing the battlecry of “But her emails!!”

Maybe you should do a quick google search, FBI found the emails.  

You boys are more worried about the methods used for uncovering the crimes as opposed to the crimes themselves.  

Quoting AG Barr like he is some neutral parry?  LOL

Keep it up, still waiting on all those arrests like you have been promising for years.  

Hahaha 

You do know that Durham has just issued subpoenas for grand jury testimony?

You have read what the FBI and CIA did?

Yes.  Her emails.  They are key here.  The whole Trump/Russia story was made up.  Why?  I never bought that it was about his policies.

She had an illegal server.  She deleted 33k emails after congressional subpoenas.  Her emails from the illegal server were funneled to China. CIA assets were killed because of it. 

Keep watching.  You can’t bury your head in this. Why?  Because there is evidence.  You know - what they didn’t have against Trump.

Attack Barr.  Attack Durham.  Attack me.  

You will see.