Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JFC, NFL Network Just Doesn't Get It
Flipped from Combine coverage to a replay of the 49ers at the Cardinals...stupid motherfuckers...unfucking real...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Flipped from Combine coverage to a replay of the 49ers at the Cardinals...stupid motherfuckers...unfucking real...
is another channel covering the combine right now?  might be a money thing?

Nope

Nope
well then... stupid mofos it is!

NFL Network has become as unwatchable as ESPN.

I noticed last night that ESPN aired the combine for an hour, which I think leads to more time on ESPN next year. The combine is so fun to watch and if NFL Network wants to be idiots about it, then ESPN might as well attempt to air it more

Blame consultants. They destroy everything they encounter. According to them, everything should cater to the majority fan...the casual fan. Data says casual fan don't care about the combine. Show a game. Data says casual fan don't care about the strengths and weaknesses of the 20th pick in the 4th round. Do another recap of who the top 10 picks were.  Replay that feature on Joe Burrow. Never mind that casual fan isn't watching day three of the draft. Even if you only pull in 1% of him, he will still outnumber draft fan by a million. 

I don't have NFLnet anymore and don't miss it. I guess I'll stream those all important Thurs night games next year...