Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFLTradeRumors.com: Fromm lands in MN and Elflein's salary increases?

The Fromm speculation I could totally see. Its not far fetched at all. Not my guy, but its in the realm of possibility for sure.

Heard a few folks say that Fromm is Andy Dalton 2.0, which you'd have to say makes him very much worth a 2nd rounder.

But I think our odds of getting to a Super Bowl in the next 2 to 3 years decrease significantly by drafting a QB than by simply extending Cousins and building the next Maginot Line in front of him. It's apparent that you have to protect him more than you do other QBs. But I think I remember reading that the highest rated QB in the NFL last year (from a clean pocket) was Kirk Cousins. Maybe I'm wrong, but it would seem easier to just give him better protection than playing the NFL draft crap shoot.

Stop with the logic. Nobody wants to hear that Wink

And what is this nonsense about Elflein? The whole time I'm thinking we'd bring him back because he'd be good, experienced depth at both guard and center. Does this bonus impact the cap? I thought he was done screwing us. 

Instead of a performance bonus, it should have been called a "Whew, glad this team's OL depth still sucks so bad they couldn't bench me" bonus.

If I had any faith that our coaching staff or GM would be around next year, I'd be down with Fromm...

If Elf sees that money next year, he should be arrested for felony theft.