Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ot: Black Mamba, daughter and others die in helicopter crash..
Quote: @savannahskol said:
@Ilovebigtd's said:
^ you’re a cum guzzler savannah
Quote: @Ilovebigtd's said:
a cum dumpster as well. 
As-Salamu alaykum.  
Don't ban or move this, mods.  We're cool.  

Why wouldn't you want this locked , moved, or other,  are you proud of how this thread has turned out or do you just not care how outsiders view this board?  This is an embarrassment.

Hey look Chris Doleman died,  maybe some of you wan to go wreck that memorial thread as well over personal petty shit.  

And no it's  not cool.

In those conditions, the pilot is supposed to turn it over to machine to manage as humans can and do get disoriented. See JFK jr death.

Not sure that happened? It appears it may not have. What was the copter descending may have been the pilot thinking it was ascending over the cloud/fog???

Doesn't sound like there was black boxes aboard either. 

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@savannahskol said:
@Ilovebigtd's said:
^ you’re a cum guzzler savannah
a cum dumpster as well. 
As-Salamu alaykum.  
Don't ban or move this, mods.  We're cool.  

Why wouldn't you want this locked , moved, or other,  are you proud of how this thread has turned out or do you just not care how outsiders view this board?  This is an embarrassment.

Hey look Chris Doleman died,  maybe some of you wan to go wreck that memorial thread as well over personal petty shit.  

And no it's  not cool.
Just another poster that has a really hard time admitting he's wrong (that being Savannah). 

Good post,  Jimmy.

Helicopter carrying Kobe Bryant and 8 others was 20 to 30 feet from clearing a hilltop when it crashed, investigators say
(CNN) — The helicopter carrying basketball superstar Kobe Bryant and eight others crashed into a Calabasas, California, hillside with a "high energy impact," the National Transportation Safety Board said Tuesday. 
As federal investigators wrapped up operations at the crash site, the NTSB's Jennifer Homendy said preliminary information suggests the plane descended rapidly and was likely in one piece before it slammed into the hill.
"The descent rate for the helicopter was over 2,000 feet a minute, so we know that this was a high energy impact crash," Homendy said. "This is a pretty steep descent at high speed. So it wouldn't be a normal landing speed."
NTSB investigators wrapped up recovery efforts at the crash site Tuesday.
The crash occurred about 1,085 feet above sea level, missing the top of the hill by 20 to 30 feet, investigators said. Parts of the helicopter were found scattered around a crash site that stretched 500 to 600 feet, the NTSB said. 
https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/29/us/helico...index.html

Horrible tragedy as I've mentioned earlier in this thread, but......in true media saturation fashion, I'm now beyond full of this story and the different angles. 

Does anyone wonder why there are less and less posters on the site?  

Quote: @savannahskol said:
oh no!

the LA Times ran this on THE DAY? (timeline on story is 11:58.  That's 2 minutes into same-day)
https://www.latimes.com/sports/story/202...sault-case

I'm beginning to think I'm owed an apology.  
Nah. Why, because a news publication did something similar?

We get it. None of us tolerate sexual assault/misconduct either. Your white-knight status is recognized by the internet. Congrats!

My only critique of your performance is that you should spend your energy on somebody who has more of an open and shut case. Bill Cosby is pretty old and should be dead soon. We'll all join you in celebrating when that pervert kicks the bucket.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Horrible tragedy as I've mentioned earlier in this thread, but......in true media saturation fashion, I'm now beyond full of this story and the different angles. 
Yep. As you said, in true media fashion, the tributes have become more about the people giving them than about Kobe. People can be so gross.

i think savannah is the girl from colorado. 

only explanation as to why you’d come in here and act like a complete clown. 
Enough already,  your responses to his posts are just as deplorable as his.