Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watch the WR Battle
Stacy Coley is the real deal, and Rodney Adams has some flash.   Expect we will see some Treadwell tonight too.  He's so young, but time is running out on him to show something to get excited about.
Am anxious to see what Latavious Murray has, after all the hype (and earned) for Dalvin Cook.

does anyine know what time the game will be on tv?  I am interested to see these wide receivers.  

NFL network 9 pm central

9PM Central. NFL Network. live. Not sure of Minnesota local stations

Quote: @"Tom Moore" said:
Stacy Coley is the real deal, and Rodney Adams has some flash.   Expect we will see some Treadwell tonight too.  He's so young, but time is running out on him to show something to get excited about.
Am anxious to see what Latavious Murray has, after all the hype (and earned) for Dalvin Cook.
what makes things more interesting is Floyd's suspension. Do they fill his spot with a WR?  Will that WR make it through waivers to the PS when Floyd returns?  Maybe they fill his spot with a DE or DT. 2 of our deepest positions. They can battle it out to see who stays when Floyd returns. 

They now have a banner scrolling across the screen saying that SEAHAWKS vs CHARGERS game will not be shown? Check local listing? Hope that does no effect/include our game with them!

Is Murray playing for sure tonight?  I haven't heard either way so I'm asking. 

Coley stood out last week and my boy Rodney Adams scored a TD.  I'm rooting for Adams since he was one of the few players to stop and sign autographs after morning walk thru when we were at Training Camp.  Super nice kid, signed my youngest's Vikings hat...  he was jacked!