Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So what are your game day plans tomorrow?
I'll be at home, watching the same television, sitting in the same spot, wearing the same clothes and eating the same food as I was for the New Orleans game.

Wife and I and two of her girlfriends are going to a watch party at a bar here in So Flo. Should be fun. They had 40 Vikings fans for the Saints game, so it gets crazy.

Quote: @"NorthernCalVike" said:
@"HappyViking" said: Lo
Staying at home with family.  The NDSU (Fargo) Bison are playing at 11:00 (Central time), and the Vikes are on afterwards.  My son and his family moved back to Fargo from Sioux Falls and have moved in with the "Empy Nesters" until their house is finished being built.
My son, his wife, and kids are all Viking fans.  My grandson is 6, and gets so pissed when the Vikes are losing he starts crying.  =)

I've tried to warn him about how good SF is, but that just doesn't register with him.  He just says "Go Vikes - Skol!".
High tomorrow is 0°F; we're not anywhere for the games.   Homemade pizzas and plenty of beer and football.  Not a bad plan at all.

Go Bison, Skol Vikings!
GO Bison!!! ill keep an eye open for the results! Hope your a happy man!!! And good god man, 0 degrees???? Do you get flat sided tires in that temp?? you plug your car in to keep engine warm? Do you worry about the Bigfoots in your state freezing??? 
I rode my bike to work yesterday... no big deal.   B) Actually it's -20° F right now - straight up temp (-35° windchill). 
My grandson just reminded me the Vikings beat SF the last time we played them.  Guess that's all I need to be reassured a victory. 

SKOL!

Quote: @"Nichelle" said:
I'll be at home, watching the same television, sitting in the same spot, wearing the same clothes and eating the same food as I was for the New Orleans game.
This ^^^