Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The throw to Rudolph for the game winner....
Amazing. Watch the highlight. Cousins was in the process of getting annihilated. He threw before anything broke. 

BEAUTIFUL. And more importantly....clutch. Well done. Mr. Cousins.

Dungy and Harrison called it a missed OPI.

Bullshit!

I saw that segment and it was baffling. The defender initiated contact, you’d have to call defensive PI/holding prior to the claimed push off. I thought it was a good no call. What it definitely wasn’t was offensive PI.

Head of officiating from NYC said it was hand fighting and no interference.   I saw it the same way.   Dungy and Harrison are full of it.

[Image: ENjWHJuW4AAcET8?format=jpg&name=large]

I wonder what terrible rule the Saints will push this off-season? They already screwed things up with killing sudden death OT and reviewing penalties.

Saints window is DONE. Brees is a lesser than player now and it will only get worse. 

I just saw visions of Green Bay, where the wizard in New York takes the TD away, again. Thankfully that didn't happen. 
They need to do away with the pass interference challenge.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Saints window is DONE. Brees is a lesser than player now and it will only get worse. 
^^^

This...I hope I'm saying the same with Rogers soon too. 

The previous pass to AT was almost as big. Big Kahuna's to call and then execute it too. 

KC had a strong finish when we needed it. Walk-off drive aint the Minny Miracle, but it's damn sweet. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@StickyBun said:
^^^

This...I hope I'm saying the same with Rogers soon too. 

The previous pass to AT was almost as big. Big Kahuna's to call and then execute it too. 

KC had a strong finish when we needed it. Walk-off drive aint the Minny Miracle, but it's damn sweet. 

Walk off drive is better...  no one can call it miracle when they bring up our playoffs wins.  Funny how the Minneapolis Miracle is sometimes construed as a "negative" when we discuss playoff wins and Zimmer, but the Blair Walsh butt fucking doesn't get any talk.  We had that game won and lost...