Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Way to go Titans...
Vrabel knew how to win @ Gillette

Derrick Henry?  A man among boys. From high-school, SEC and now NFL. Some are just blessed with amazing genes. 

Those Titans remind me of the Vikings when AP was at his best. Solid D, good OL, stud RB, mediocre QB. They'll fall behind one of these playoff games and lose. 

Bill Belichick is a hell of a defensive coach. But can we get over this notion that he's some kind of good GM? I had this conversation with Happy the other day, but my God, N'Keal Harry over Deebo and DK? They traded for Josh Gordon. Bust. They traded next year's 2nd rounder for Mo Sanu. Bust.  I won't even get into the rest of his drafts. OK, one more. Sony Michel is AWFUL. They take him over Nick Chubb. Man, he gets so much credit but I actually think he's one of the worst GMs in the NFL. Like Elway bad. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Bill Belichick is a hell of a defensive coach. But can we get over this notion that he's some kind of good GM? I had this conversation with Happy the other day, but my God, N'Keal Harry over Deebo and DK? They traded for Josh Gordon. Bust. They traded next year's 2nd rounder for Mo Sanu. Bust.  I won't even get into the rest of his drafts. OK, one more. Sony Michel is AWFUL. They take him over Nick Chubb. Man, he gets so much credit but I actually think he's one of the worst GMs in the NFL. Like Elway bad. 
You wonder if the film they have been caught taking has played more of a role than anyone thought. 

I love the fact that Vrabel beat him at his own game. Milking the clock with penalties is a Belichick thing, and he was pissed when it happened.

Quote: @Riphawkins said:
@MaroonBells said:
You wonder if the film they have been caught taking has played more of a role than anyone thought. 

I love the fact that Vrabel beat him at his own game. Milking the clock with penalties is a Belichick thing, and he was pissed when it happened.
Those shots of Belichick going apeshit on the sidelines were fantastic. Some people were complaining about Vrabel doing that. It may seem dumb but it was genius. It got Bill rattled so it worked on more than one level. Kudos to Vrabel. The student overtook the master. 

Tom Brady says retirement is 'hopefully unlikely' after Patriots are eliminated from the NFL playoffs
After the game Tom Brady said, "I don't know what the future looks like, and I'm not going to predict it." When asked if there was a possibility that he would retire, Brady answered, "I would say it's pretty unlikely, hopefully unlikely."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/05/us/titans...index.html

https://twitter.com/AB84/status/12136859...0521691138&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fbleacherreport.com%2Farticles%2F2869788-antonio-brown-tells-tom-brady-to-call-him-after-patriots-playoff-loss-to-titans

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Tom Brady says retirement is 'hopefully unlikely' after Patriots are eliminated from the NFL playoffs
After the game Tom Brady said, "I don't know what the future looks like, and I'm not going to predict it." When asked if there was a possibility that he would retire, Brady answered, "I would say it's pretty unlikely, hopefully unlikely."
Lol this is such a ridiculous tease. Look at me, poor me. Stop it. He won't retire like that.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@purplefaithful said:
Lol this is such a ridiculous tease. Look at me, poor me. Stop it. He won't retire like that.

I agree with Romo's take, he won't go out like this and still has some gas in the tank. Needs a TE and outside, WR help to pair with Julian E. 

Defense is there in Patriot land...