Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CBS Mock: #3 Edge to Vikes @ 24; Tua to Sin City???
Quote: @"mblack" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"mblack" said:
What if Tua is available at pick 20 and cleared by doctors?
it would cost us to much to move up that far to get him.   to go from 31/32 to 20 is basically going to take a 2nd rounder with hoping they will give us back their 6th to sweeten the deal.  to much considering the other areas that we need to address along with QB.
At the bold...You made me laugh. That's a problem I would love especially if we are moving from 32.
us picking 31/32 is just a possible as any other offseason scenario at this point... now remember i didnt say how we get to 31/32... I wouldnt be surprised to see Rick trade down in the first to get an extra day 2 pick and a whole bucket of late day 3 opportunities.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"mblack" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"mblack" said:
What if Tua is available at pick 20 and cleared by doctors?
it would cost us to much to move up that far to get him.   to go from 31/32 to 20 is basically going to take a 2nd rounder with hoping they will give us back their 6th to sweeten the deal.  to much considering the other areas that we need to address along with QB.
At the bold...You made me laugh. That's a problem I would love especially if we are moving from 32.
us picking 31/32 is just a possible as any other offseason scenario at this point... now remember i didnt say how we get to 31/32... I wouldnt be surprised to see Rick trade down in the first to get an extra day 2 pick and a whole bucket of late day 3 opportunities.
Dammit. I forgot about that possibility. I'll stick with what I had in mind when I replied the first time (it does not include a trade Smile ).