Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dropping Dimes...
https://twitter.com/fsnorth/status/11961...1815265287&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.skornorth.com%2Fvikings-2%2F2019%2F11%2Fcaptain-of-the-comeback-stefon-diggs-doesnt-hide-his-emotions-in-vikings-victory%2F

“It’s blood in the water,” Diggs said when asked about his emotions. “My mindset is when there is blood in the water, you have to attack. I feel like we had a chance and we’ve come up short on multiple occasions since I’ve been here. In moments like that, I’ve seen this team fight and do everything they can to get back in the game. Blood was in the water and we did what we had to do.”
Diggs wasn’t kidding.
The Vikings scored touchdowns on all four of their second-half drives and improved to 8-3 on the season. Diggs has caught more important passes in his Vikings career than he did Sunday — it’s going to be hard to top the Minneapolis Miracle touchdown reception against the Saints in the 2017 playoffs — but his performance against the Broncos provided a huge lift to a team that needed it

Afterward, Diggs was determined to do one other thing and that was make sure Cousins got credit for leading the comeback. Cousins finished 29 of 35 for 319 yards with three touchdowns and no interceptions. He did lose a fumble in the first half and was sacked five times in the game.
“(Cousins) is playing lights out and doing a great job,” Diggs said. “You guys (in the media) need to give him more credit. You are hard on him when he isn’t playing well and he’s doing everything that he can. Right now, he helped us get back in it to win the game, and I want you guys to give him a pat on the back.
https://www.skornorth.com/vikings-2/2019...s-victory/

I've notice Kirk is putting a little more air under the ball on deep throws...seems to be working...

That being said, hopefully Thielen is back soon...

Time for Cousins, going deep, HE'S GOT DIGGS! THAT'S A TOUCH-UTCH-TUA-CHDOWN! WHAT A PLAY!"

I forgot about that; the announcer was so excited he didn't even get the call straight! lol...

Quote: @"BlackMagic7" said:
Time for Cousins, going deep, HE'S GOT DIGGS! THAT'S A TOUCH-UTCH-TUA-CHDOWN! WHAT A PLAY!"

I forgot about that; the announcer was so excited he didn't even get the call straight! lol...
Ha, yeah that's Kevin Harlan. Great guy from Kansas City. Got to meet him once from a mutual friend. They do not come any nicer. 

Kevin Harlan, thaaat's his name. I was drawing a blank when typing.

That's pretty cool sticky. His voice is very recognizable. For whatever reason, maybe it's getting older, I really enjoyed the familiar sound he brought calling the game yesterday.

cousins has an open receiver over the middle.....im thinking "thats where its going"
for a minute I lost the ball thinking he was throwing to the slant......next thing i know Diggs hauls it in....TD.