Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diggs gives love to Cousins

Hopefully not first cousins.

DAMN RIGHT.  

Not sure what Cousins has to do to get some respect.  the running game was going NOWHERE  against a good run defense who had two weeks to prepare.  

Second half he started flinging it, and Diggs is right, give the man some props.  

yeah, he was sacked a couple times, and had a ball batted down at the LOS, but the guy battles.  

the first half wasnt on Cousins. But without him throwing today that game is an L

Quote: @"Vanguard83" said:
DAMN RIGHT.  

Not sure what Cousins has to do to get some respect.  the running game was going NOWHERE  against a good run defense who had two weeks to prepare.  

Second half he started flinging it, and Diggs is right, give the man some props.  

yeah, he was sacked a couple times, and had a ball batted down at the LOS, but the guy battles.  

the first half wasnt on Cousins. But without him throwing today that game is an L
The longer clip shows even more credit to Cousins from Diggs. I loved seeing him going up and down the sidelines talking to the linemen. Good stuff.

Quote: @"Vanguard83" said:
DAMN RIGHT.  

yeah, he was sacked a couple times,
sacked 5 times in the game, I think 3 in the first half.  Dozier and Elf must have a secret grudge against Kirk because I swear they were trying to get him killed :#

Quote: @"RS Express" said:
@"Vanguard83" said:
DAMN RIGHT.  

sacked 5 times in the game, I think 3 in the first half.  Dozier and Elf must have a secret grudge against Kirk because I swear they were trying to get him killed :#
What about Rieff?  He was awful too.

Quote: @"Purplewhizz" said:
@"RS Express" said:
@"Vanguard83" said:
DAMN RIGHT.  

Vikings need a new LT. They really do. Been saying this for 2 years. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"Purplewhizz" said:
@"RS Express" said:
@"Vanguard83" said:
DAMN RIGHT.  

Vikings need a new LT. They really do. Been saying this for 2 years. 
Reif is out-Sullivaning Sullivan and out-Comptoning Compton.  Didn't think it could be possible.

I think Reiff is doing fine.  He's above average... which, considering how bad we've had it... is pretty good.  When the QB gets pushed back because of interior pressure it looks like the LT (or RT) have missed their blocks. But what really happened is the tackles did their job but the quarterback was forced out of the pocket (backwards).