Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I shouldn't be posting this....I really shouldn't....
Back at the top of the rollercoaster ride now. Thanks Sticky!
I'm liking the view from up here. But I will really like the view better if the Vikings win next week, then take care of the Seahawks on the road.

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
7-3 with 4 home games left..... they F'n better make the playoffs.
Every time we count our chicken it never works out. 
Chicken?..... Fuck Chicken,  we are talking about playoffs!  

i know nothing is a lock,  but if this team cant see the road ahead right now and find a focus they have shown to lack in the past... then its time to find out why and start looking for a new window.  no excuses this year.   win or heads roll.

Quote: @"dadevike" said:
@"mjollnir_k" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
I want to win the division...GB still has a few tough games with @ SF and here. The rest of their schedule isn't too tough unfortunately. 
The Charges proved they are very beatable.  The Titan showed any given Sunday with the Chiefs

The Chargers seem to be doing pretty well vs. the NFCN. Their DEs are no joke. But Rivers is not very mobile - we should be able to pressure him.  And that's a game we simply must win.
we havent done much preasuring this year why would it change?

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:

i know nothing is a lock,  but if this team cant see the road ahead right now and find a focus they have shown to lack in the past... then its time to find out why and start looking for a new window.  no excuses this year.   win or heads roll.
Whats winning look like to you?  If we’re a wildcard and travel and win one game is that enough?  

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:

Whats winning look like to you?  If we’re a wildcard and travel and win one game is that enough?  
anything short of the NFCCG to me will be a disappointing season.  we are seeing the fall off with our D and while the O should get better next year,  I have my doubts that the D will be better so I say this is our year in this current "window".

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
I want to win the division...GB still has a few tough games with @ SF and here. The rest of their schedule isn't too tough unfortunately. 
Agreed.  Some guys were talking about winning a couple more and we are in the playoffs...  I don't want just playoffs.  Win the division, make teams come thru minny.

Keep your hands inside the ride at all times and remember there are some risks associated with engaging with this activity.

Bad StickyBun!