Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smith sited for speeding and possession

Put a Z in front of Smith?

Quote: @"Mattyman" said:

Exactly!  Huge sigh of relief there!  I was thinking, please do not be Harrison, please do not be Harrison.  Hehehehe.

whew!

I wasn't even thinking that lol. I know it's a common name but I seriously don't see Harrison as a dude who gets in trouble. Yeah I know the shy, quiet ones are the worst and all that but no still not seeing it. Oops. Sorry about that. 

Quote: @"DeepFreeze05" said:
@"Mattyman" said:

Exactly!  Huge sigh of relief there!  I was thinking, please do not be Harrison, please do not be Harrison.  Hehehehe.

Or a Jr

I am shocked that the GB police actually gave a fudgepacker a ticket. Took from September till now to come to the light of day, as no local GB reporter wanted to break that story, Contrast that to the Minneapolis police who seem over the years very eager and happy to ticket the viking players and the minneapolis media who take great glee in getting stories out about viking players and their legal troubles

Quote: @"DeepFreeze05" said:
@"Mattyman" said:

Harrison is almost 30 years old?

Veterans don't usually get busted off the field, IMO they understand better how they can royally screw themselves and their careers.

I thought Irv Smith just like Hidalgo did.

Ha!

Viking Girl knew what she was doing lol!

Quote: @"FessVike" said:
 I am shocked that the GB police actually gave a fudgepacker a ticket. Took from September till now to come to the light of day, as no local GB reporter wanted to break that story, Contrast that to the Minneapolis police who seem over the years very eager and happy to ticket the viking players and the minneapolis media who take great glee in getting stories out about viking players and their legal troubles
my. thoughts excatley