Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe wishful thinking but pack comes down to earth
Second best #33...

I always worried about them getting a running game and decent defense to go along with Rodgers. While they are going to be hard to beat, they aren't as good as the Saints.

Quote: @"jargomcfargo" said:
I always worried about them getting a running game and decent defense to go along with Rodgers. While they are going to be hard to beat, they aren't as good as the Saints.
Depends on who has home field. 

I hope Zimmer saw how effective the Chiefs' Defense was when they stopped playing soft zone and started bringing pressure. Yeah, they gave up 31, but they were also missing their 3 best Defenders.

Erin looks more bothered by the pass rush this year, IMO. Less likely to flush left or right to buy time and make a ridiculous hail mary completion. Pressure him early and often.

It took Cousins worst game as a Viking, maybe his worst game as a pro for GB to beat us in GB.  I am not sold on them as being some super team and think if Cousins can continue to play like he has that we will win the division after crushing them in Minny.  

Also don't forget how this team was gifted a MNF game against the Lions that they had no business winning.  

It wouldn't be wishful thinking if they weren't allowed to ride zebras very game.