Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Skins - Pick it!
Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Vikings 31
Redskins 9

AD asks for Cook's jersey after the game...then puts it in eBay...

But with AD's signature...  Wink

Quote: @Hidalgo said:
This is a prime time game and the vikings are favored by 14 points or something like that. Because I have been a Vikings fan for 46 years, I fully expect the Vikings to come out flat and lay a big goose egg on national TV.
Yeah, we don't have to look back very far to when they shat a big ol' turd when favored huge; week 3 against the Bills last year favored by 16.5 at home and lost by 21.  Hopefully they learned from that game and remember.

even good teams. dont. travel well on thursday night games vikes 52 redskins 13

Quote: @HappyViking said:
This one is going to be interesting for both teams.  Vikes are on a roll now, and have been fun to watch these past 3 weeks.  But, with the "Kirk vs Case" along with "AD vs Cook" angles, it makes for a must see matchup for Viking fans.
Washington has a decent D, and rush the QB about as well as the Viking do; meaning the running game must remain strong Thursday night.  These short week Thursday games are the worst, and way more difficult for visitors.
I'm not expecting to see a blow-out but it could happen.  I'm going with the home team in the awesome jerseys - SKOL!
Vikes: 24'Skins: 10

Pretty much played out like I was guessing.  Good showings from our KC and Delvin, but Case and AD showed up in Minny too.
Anyway I was closest so, I win!  B)