Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boy And Girls, Today We Find Out A Lot About This Team
Hard to call a game in mid-October a must win, but we simply cannot go 0-3 in the division and have a realistic shot at winning the division.

Last year Matty Patty had the early look of a one and done first year HC. Lots of grumbling in the locker room and little success on the field. They present some match up problems for us, particularly Galloday. I don't think Rhodes has it in him anymore to eliminate him from the Lions offense. Marvin Jones also gives us problems. Those matchups will be key. 

Lions are given up 23+ a game. The resurgent offense needs to continue. Cook and Mattison should get lots of work. And for the love of God, if we run a TE screen can we target Smith Jr for once! Some 13 personnel packages where we flex #84 out pre -snap outside should be an easy dictated mismatch. Stefanski and Zim need to keep the foot on the gas. 

We have pressured Stafford in the past to the point of surrender. Grif and Hunter need to rattle him early and often. It will be interesting to see how Hughes and Kearse get used. LBs need to be more aware of wheel routes out of the backfield. 

Getting a big play out of ST...rattle Stafford...Kline back should take advantage of a bad run D...

This game will determine if we get on a 2017 like roll, or a up and down 2018...

It's just win the ones your supposed to win...

I expect us to win handily.  

This is a game they should win. Beat up on bottom half teams.

These are the D ranks after WK 6
Det 19th
Phil 16th
NYG 21st
Oak 29th
Atl 31st

GB 11th
Chi 5th

Quote: @Nichelle said:
Interesting opinion: https://twitter.com/kurt13warner/status/...96672?s=20
We know it's not the Packers at least.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Hard to call a game in mid-October a must win, but we simply cannot go 0-3 in the division and have a realistic shot at winning the division.

This game will determine if we get on a 2017 like roll, or a up and down 2018...

Yah, we certainly can't throw in the towel losing today, but a loss will cement my thinking we're going to be in that 8/9 win range vs 10-12.

I think this is going to be a much more difficult game than many here.  I hope they're right, and I'm wrong.