Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two first round 2020 draft picks????

CBS just isn't what it used to be...

Since his name keeps popping up...

https://thedraftnetwork.com/player/lavis...NLQE1jFVo5

It was called the mock trade draft, done on purpose with very silly trade scenarios. Meant to be provocative and pushing the edge of realism. 

True, but CBS just isn't what it used to be. They lost their best writers to the Athletic (I think) and there's little analysis on the prospects. It's a shell of its former self.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
True, but CBS just isn't what it used to be. They lost their best writers to the Athletic (I think) and there's little analysis on the prospects. It's a shell of its former self.
The Athletic has a great stable of writers for sure.

I think it is an interesting idea actually.  Obviously, they would have to replace Diggs with another receiver.  Maybe not in the 1st though.  But next year's WR class is going to be very strong in the first couple of rounds.
I suppose the Vikings could get a 1st for Diggs as opposed to Thielen due to age.
They would save 5.5 mil if they traded Diggs.  Some of that would be taken by the extra 1st round pick though which would be about 2.2 mil.
I kind of like ideas that are outside the box when it comes to mock drafts.
Otherwise they would all be practically the same.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Agree. TDN replaced them as the go-to draft site for most.

The Athletic has built quite a roster of smart football writers. Arif Hasan is there, and now Bob McGinn is there. That in itself will prompt a subscription from me come draft time.