Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So...... Chicago and Oakland
Quote: @Ilovebigtd's said:
and we made daniel look like a god smh
pretty puny god.  One touchdown. 

Raiders ran for 170 Yards and 4.3 per carry a week after we ran for 40 yards and a 2.5 per carry.  We have the better backs as well.  

Our OL is still a work-in-progress.  

How could the Raiders win that;  jet lag for the Bears?  I guess that's why you play the games. 

Quote: @HappyViking said:
How could the Raiders win that;  jet lag for the Bears?  I guess that's why you play the games. 

The Raiders weren't in awe of Chase Daniel...they knew who he is.  I give them credit for not playing in fear of the Bears D.

Quote: @minny65 said:
Raiders ran for 170 Yards and 4.3 per carry a week after we ran for 40 yards and a 2.5 per carry.  We have the better backs as well.  

2 factors also in play, Soldier Field favors size and strength over speed and agility.   Gruden ran plays to the outside and short routes to protect Carr in the passing game.

Quote: @Chuckf said:
@minny65 said:

2 factors also in play, Soldier Field favors size and strength over speed and agility.   Gruden ran plays to the outside and short routes to protect Carr in the passing game.
Yep.  Our speed on D and O was negated by the slow grass in Chicago.  Dalvin couldn't hit those small gaps like he does on a normal field.