Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did Zimmer Almost Lose An Eye Or Testicle?
Gutless call...

near dominant performance but one blown coverage or perfect throw away from trailing 

overall very satisfied with the calls this week though. He’s turned the dogs loose a little and their lone score was a perfect throw

Play calling is better. More balanced. It's amazing how different the defense is when they aren't on the field the whole game. Time of possession has changed the game as well.

This ^^^^

Some of the red-zone offensive play-calling left me cold. But I aint going to bitch at all about today.

They did what they had to do @ NYG  - and that's win. 

Appears headlinehunter was sitting on this one a little too long...

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
Play calling is better. More balanced. It's amazing how different the defense is when they aren't on the field the whole game. Time of possession has changed the game as well.

It was amazing how well they did play though in the 3rd and beginning of the 4th.  I believe they stopped the Giants from getting any points (even with (2) 4th down attempts) after the Giants kept the ball almost the whole quarter.  Seemed that all the refs calls were going against us but they hung tough.
I felt that it was huge that the Giants couldn't gain one score and close the gap.
Good hard play from the D after being on the field that long.
In the 4th we finally got the ball but the Giants D was rested and I thought they would shut down our running game.  Not happening said Mr. Cook!

Cannot fault the offense since it was into the 4th quarter when we had a single punt.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
the defense being on the field the whole game has been as much on the defense as it has been on the O's struggles.  The defense has started our 2 losses out by failing to get off the field themselves quickly and besides putting the O in a hole to start the games,  they are getting themselves gassed.