Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone heading to the game tomorrow?
I "plan" on going....and by plan I mean if my fiancee stops being mad at me and gifts me back the tickets she bought for me lol. But if I do go, I'll gladly have some brews with anyone who wants to meet up and enjoy the game!

I've been in NYC all week and will be here through early next week. But I'm actually not planning on going. I thought about picking up a last minute ticket and heading over but I'm going to watch from a bar instead. Last night I was at a show and during intermission all of the New Yorkers sitting behind me were celebrating the Yankees lead over the Twins. I've had about enough of the big apple for now Confused 

Behave, get your tix back and enjoy the game! :3

Quote: @Nichelle said:
I've been in NYC all week and will be here through early next week. But I'm actually not planning on going. I thought about picking up a last minute ticket and heading over but I'm going to watch from a bar instead. Last night I was at a show and during intermission all of the New Yorkers sitting behind me were celebrating the Yankees lead over the Twins. I've had about enough of the big apple for now Confused 

Be strong sister.... choke down that urge to snuff out a yankee fans life,  I mean they have to live there so give them their few bright moments in an otherwise miserable existence.    B)

I kid,  I've met Vikings fans and posters from all over the globe and 2 of the best were brothers from NY,  I cant remember the name right now but they were first class.
.of course they were in Minny and wearing purple not NY wearing pinstripes...  enjoy your trip.

Quote: @Nichelle said:

Seems like you've had a night quite like mine, although I'm a Yankee fan. I went to a show out in the city late last night, and I'm paying for it now. Thankfully the tickets are back in my possession though!