Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where has this playcalling been all day?
This is what Washington did...no huddle and quick pass plays.  Took Zim and Stefanski 4 quarters to figure it out?

Lol. I'll like to know too

When we clearly saw our run game was the focus of the Bears strategy, we should have shifted gears and go no huddle.  Nope.  We give Mack and his horde tee off time. 

Our coaching staff is tone deaf at times especially when playing from behind.

Not sure if I missed it but did ANYONE see an outside pitch to Cook with linemen pulling and zone blocking?   I sure didn't

Quote: @Ralphie said:
This is what Washington did...no huddle and quick pass plays.  Took Zim and Stefanski 4 quarters to figure it out?
That was my biggest problem with the game too. "Why are you sending Cousins back on 5 and 7 step drops against this defense?" It was so frustrating. The only thing I could think of--and I have no idea yet if this is true--was that Thielen and Diggs were constantly open and so the temptation was strong to see if they could just once pass block long enough to take advantage. Uh...nope. Not that time either. They just kept banging their head against a wall. It wasn't until, what, middle 4th quarter that they decided to try a few quick hitters? 

This is the kind of frustrating shit that will send Zimmer out to his ranch in Kentucky. 

Zimmer is not one to adjust. It's all old-school crap. We want to run and impose our will.  As if that were more important than winning.  I know all the hard guys love him because you know, he's so no nonsense.  I wonder if  they like him enough to accept 8-8.  We can beat shitty teams with shitty coaches.  But that's all. Zimmer is not executive material.  He is an assistant.