Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aaron Rodgers asks Cheeseheads not to do wave with Packers on offense

[Image: gettyimages-112833836-e1568242272636.jpg...264&crop=1]The Packers play five of their next six games at home, with only a trip to the Cowboys on Oct. 6, so they hope to take advantage of that home-field advantage.
Aaron Rodgers loves playing in front of the Lambeau Field crowd, but he does have a request of the home fans.
“My only ask is that we don’t do the wave when we’re on offense,” Rodgers said, via Matt Schneidman of TheAthletic.com.
The Packers are only 9-6-1 at home the past two seasons, so they need to play better at Lambeau for a return to the postseason.
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/09/11/aaron-rodgers-asks-cheeseheads-not-to-do-wave-with-packers-on-offense/

He's concerned for their safety as many drunken packer fans drowned the last time they did the wave...

Love to hear the Skol chant before, during and after...

Skol chants at the end of a game in Lamblow are pretty sweet...Hope is high for this Sunday. 

Back to the wave:
  • I've always hated it
  • Viking fans are as bad as the cheeseheads, doing it at home when the team is on offense - STUPID
  • [Image: 1140-grumpy-old-men.jpg]

Every team's fans do the wave when their team is on offense. Fans are fans. 

Seriously?

Can this guy come up with anything else as an excuse? High school and college offenses are doing their thing with the band hitting triple forte, and you're worried about "The wave"?

"late" hits....pandering officials.....firing coaches......

some "professional"....Just STFU and nut up you pu$$y

I hope they do it more. What an asshat. 

Quote: @Kentis said:
[Image: gettyimages-112833836-e1568242272636.jpg...264&crop=1]The Packers play five of their next six games at home, with only a trip to the Cowboys on Oct. 6, so they hope to take advantage of that home-field advantage.
Aaron Rodgers loves playing in front of the Lambeau Field crowd, but he does have a request of the home fans.
“My only ask is that we don’t do the wave when we’re on offense,” Rodgers said, via Matt Schneidman of TheAthletic.com.
The Packers are only 9-6-1 at home the past two seasons, so they need to play better at Lambeau for a return to the postseason.
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/09/11/aaron-rodgers-asks-cheeseheads-not-to-do-wave-with-packers-on-offense/

If it's in Green Bay,  it's more like a group of wiener-wagers...