Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broncos: 'We see what we have at QB and its scary as $%&#'
BREAKING: Sandy Clough is reporting that the #Broncos are aggressively pursuing a trade for #Bengals backup QB AJ McCarron.

Yeah - This is simply false. 

Quote: @"NFL Draft Guru" said:
Yeah - This is simply false. 
lol, sure is.
John Elway‏Verified account @johnelway  12m12 minutes ago
More
Rumor of us being interested in anyone other than the QBs we have is another example of irresponsible, fake news!!

How come "journalists/reporters/beat writers" can make shit up OR outright lie but never get punished for it?? Any other regular Joe in the working world gets punished or even loses his/her job for lying...pisses me off...

Quote: @"prairieghost" said:
How come "journalists/reporters/beat writers" can make shit up OR outright lie but never get punished for it?? Any other regular Joe in the working world gets punished or even loses his/her job for lying...pisses me off...
They do, reputation is everything in that field.

Quote: @"prairieghost" said:
Some sacrifice a bit of credibility to be the mouthpiece for an org.  They know they will be fed false info at times and pass that on, but they also get some good info.  It is how teams get things moving. 

Wonder if some late round, starting QB is making noise about his contract.

It would surprise me if the Broncos weren't looking for some kind of solution. From everything I've heard Paxton Lynch has been dreadful and Trevor Siemian has been only slightly better. 

I think if you put Colin Kaepernick on this team they would be instant contenders, but we know that's not going to happen.