Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trash talking
Interesting take by Sabanhttp://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/saban-offers-epic-quote-about-players-talking-trash/ar-AAGwwr9?li=BBnbfcL
Quote:“If you want to talk s--- to the other team, join the god d--- debate team,” Saban said
I prefer to let the play do the talking.  I think the quiet confidence is much more intimidating. 

"Say What !?!"

[Image: John+Randle+Allsport+USA+Edit+Rescans+DI...2N9Hcl.jpg]

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
"Say What !?!"

[Image: John+Randle+Allsport+USA+Edit+Rescans+DI...2N9Hcl.jpg]
I know, I love his stuff.  It was fun an entertaining. 

But so much of it is just self-indulgent as Saban sez.

Like all forms of intimidation, it doesn't work for all.  But JR got into the heads of many a lineman. Wink

Put Saban and Johnny in a room together for five minutes

Guarantee Saban will be in the fetal position, rocking and sucking his thumb

The official John Randle "fill in the blanks" trash talk post

Hey NICK......NICK......   ____  __  ____!

[Image: 3e49e4c8c06652561d2301d29da9210f.jpg]

I remember an interview with Warren Sapp and he was asked who he thought was the best trash talker during his days.  He replied "there was many, but the one i always remembered the best was Cris Carter" he then told the story. "we were playing the Vikings and some rookie CB on our team, I dont remember his name because he didnt stick around too long, he was covering Cris on a play stopped Cris after a catch or broke up the play and he started talking Smack at Cris. Cris looks at me and says" this guy a rookie? I told him yes, so he then yells back at the rookie " hey, this is the NFL, if youre going to do a lot of talking, you should know that we have a great dental plan"  Sapp then said he laughed so hard that he had to come out the game for a play because he couldnt look at the CB in the huddle