Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: So many questions

The lone female was 85.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/08/21/sex-park-connecticut-police-arrest-6-lewd-senior-citizens/2079711001/

Six people — all over the age of 60 — were arrested in Connecticut after police responded to multiple complaints about people engaging in "lewd and sexual activity" in a public park. 
The Fairfield Police Department's Quality of Life Unit investigated the complaints and set up surveillance at the Grace Richardson Conservation Area, a nature preserve in Fairfield.
"Several violations were observed," according to a news release. 
Police arrested Daniel Dobbins, 67; Otto D. Williams, 62; Charles L. Ardito, 75; John Linartz, 62; Richard Butler, 82; and Joyce Butler, 85. All six were released with a promise to appear in court. 
All six were arrested on breach of peace charges. Dobbins and Linartz were also charged with public indecency. 
Police say the area was being publicized on the internet as an area for people to meet and have sex, according to the Associated Press. 
This isn't the first time Dobbins has been arrested on breach of peace charges, The Connecticut Post reported. He was issued a misdemeanor summons by a different Connecticut police agency for walking naked in a park, according to the newspaper.
At the time, Dobbins told police he was naked for medical reasons, the Post reported.

Of course he is named Dobbins. 

[Image: 1diy1k.jpg]

well the married couple is claiming innocence
Quote:"We were just sitting there and we just got caught in what was going
on," said Joyce. "And they were perfectly all wrong. There was nothing
going on at all. We were just sitting in the car to get a little air and
that was it."
The couple said they frequently go to the park, which is just a few miles from their home.

Things got a little more impassioned — and candid — when Richard, a retired factory worker, got on the phone.
"I haven't had sex in maybe 10 years," said Richard. "I got no blood flow. I got three doctors that would back me up."
"What the f***can I do in the f***ing front seat of a car?" he asked.