Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Might want to sit down for this, Vikings fans....

Sounds like some are paying attention. Hard to believe it's CBS though, what with their resident Packer-licker Prisco on staff. 

I agree with #2. I've heard some fantasy folks speculate that Chad Beebe will be the slot this year, moving Thielen outside more. If that's true, then Thielen's numbers are likely to suffer as a result. But I'm not sure that IS true. Anyone who's been to camp confirm that in 3-WR sets that Thielen is outside and Beebe in the slot? It makes sense, but what made Thielen so dangerous is that he was such a mismatch in the slot. 

As much as I want Theilen to continue his astounding statistical run, I want the Vikings to win a Superbowl more.  So, if his numbers get cannibalized by more catches made by Rudolph, Beebe, etc...and it means a Championship...Thielen can have a slightly "down year".

Oh boy, here we go again.  Ain't preseason great! B)

Offseason champs again!!

I was feeling my same vibe that I did before 2017 (didn't expect much) and you went and ruined it.

Like it or not we are still scary thin at WR.  Not one of these guys had proven anything outside of our dynamic duo.  It sounds like Beebe and Bisi are our best hopes?  Im the biggest homer around but not feeling great about the sitch. 

Hopefully Irv Smith ends up on the field alot, i think that may be best case scenario

well it's been 43 years so we are overdue.