Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bradbury

He's playing like a veteran and is looking for work in pass protection.  The early returns are looking good on this kid.

Sticky, how are you posting tweets? I never used to have a problem with it, but Twitter seems to have changed their options. Before, I could simply click the arrow in the upper right of the tweet and select "copy link to tweet," then paste it onto the board, but that option is no longer there. Only "embed tweet," which gives me a bunch of HTML crap that I don't understand. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Sticky, how are you posting tweets? I never used to have a problem with it, but Twitter seems to have changed their options. Before, I could simply click the arrow in the upper right of the tweet and select "copy link to tweet," then paste it onto the board, but that option is no longer there. Only "embed tweet," which gives me a bunch of HTML crap that I don't understand. 
Just right click into the body of the video and it'll say 'copy video address', hit copy and then paste. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@MaroonBells said:
Just right click into the body of the video and it'll say 'copy video address', hit copy and then paste. 
Ahhh...thx

game 1 and already showing his skills.  hard to not feel optimism with this kid, could easily see an all pro at center for years to come.

weak spot on the line will be RG, Klein, all you have to be is average for an upgrade over Remmers.  

solid to good OL could mean a special season

On a related note, Billy Price was demoted to 2nd string in Cincy

https://twitter.com/i/status/1161300176956526593

Ugh, I was high on Price...