Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe it's better in the bedroom?
Because outside of it, these two need couples counseling...

https://sports.yahoo.com/aaron-rodgers-not-happy-with-matt-la-fleurs-joint-practices-drills-not-very-smart-044642032.html

Rookie Green Bay Packers head coach Matt LaFleur sounded thrilled with joint practices held with the Houston Texans this week.
“Absolutely, 100 percent I want to do this again,” LaFleur said Tuesday, according to Packers News. “I’d like to do it multiple times if we could.”
Rodgers take? 
“We bring a team in — I understand the point of it — but I don't think doing live special teams drills are very smart,” Rodgers said. “I think the PA (players association) is going to look at that, for sure. "

It sure seems like there is a lot leaking out where Rodgers and LaFleur are having public differences on things.  Most of the time this kind of stuff stays in-house and no one ever hears about it.  It's going to be interesting to see how this relationship develops and how it impacts the success (or lack thereof) of the Packers this season.

Any turmoil in Cheese land is fine by me, I hope they completely implode and go 0-16.

In one swoop, Rodgers questioned the intelligence of his coach’s decision to run a drill while invoking the players association to take a look. All of this was said while Packers News described Rodgers’ demeanor as “cranky.”        

[Image: +_58097a2ff40a535a24b7c38acefc8393.jpg]

Quote: @"SDCAVIKESFAN" said:
Any turmoil in Cheese land is fine by me, I hope they completely implode and go 0-16.
nope.... 7-9,  any worse than that and they could be in contention to move into a blue chip player.  I want mired in mediocrity for eternity!

Beat me to it, Jimmy

...kinda hard for them to play well together when everybody wants to be the "catcher"....

Nope. They don't need counseling. They can squabble. We need a schism and then they can burn that thing to the ground.

Kids" get the snacks"  they already provide the whine and cheese

Still don't care