Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murray On GMFB "I'm on the field"
Murray On GMFB "I'm on the field" Click to view

Definitely like the confidence, but he's starting off behind the 8 ball...

He's a veteran with a knack for scoring TDs in the red zone. A good addition that will probably get some carries early in the year, then fade away as good depth and some situational snaps. Everything changed with the drafting of Cook for him.

To start the season, I think he's right.  I think he'll be the RB behind Bradford game 1, snap 1.  That's just the M.O. of this team.  Rookies earn their starts slowly or by necessity.  Cook's first start might not happen until after the bye.  As of right now, I'm OK with that.  It's 1 play.  I'm kind of hoping for an even split in carries between Murray and Cook.  And we can't forget about McKinnon.  He'll need at least a few carries every game.  45-45-10 split?       

Quote: @"AllBS" said:
To start the season, I think he's right.  I think he'll be the RB behind Bradford game 1, snap 1.  That's just the M.O. of this team.  Rookies earn their starts slowly or by necessity.  Cook's first start might not happen until after the bye.  As of right now, I'm OK with that.  It's 1 play.  I'm kind of hoping for an even split in carries between Murray and Cook.  And we can't forget about McKinnon.  He'll need at least a few carries every game.  45-45-10 split?       

It could be to start. I see a 60-30-10 being more likely IMO.