Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WR Michael Thomas got PAID
I hate the Saints, but respect the way this guy dominates and plays the game. He's hardcore. Great WR. Urban Meyer said he's the hardest working WR he's ever had. Ever.

[Image: ycm8ibEE_x96.jpg]
The record breaking $100M deal that WR Michael Thomas & the Saints have agreed to includes $61M in New Guaranteed Money, which is the most in NFL history for a Non-QB offensive player. This massive extension was negotiated by@DavidMulughetaand Andrew Kessler of Athletes First.

2nd rounder? Right?

Guy is a stud no doubt. Hate the Saints. AT some point it's going to be hard to root for Bridgewater to fail for them. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
I hate the Saints, but respect the way this guy dominates and plays the game. He's hardcore. Great WR. Urban Meyer said he's the hardest working WR he's ever had. Ever.
I guess we didn't consult Urban Meyer during our 2016 WR scouting process.

Quote: @"Jor-El" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
No one did. He looked the part but didn't have the stats to back it up in college. That's why he fell to the 2nd Round.

Can you imagine Diggs, Theilen, and Thomas?

*shudder*

Quote: @"FSUVike" said:
@"Jor-El" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
No one did. He looked the part but didn't have the stats to back it up in college. That's why he fell to the 2nd Round.
True enough. I actually thought Thomas was a lunkhead...but I did want Tyler Boyd.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:

*shudder*
Man, that might surpass 3 deep...

But you'd never be able to keep em together very long cap-wise. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

*shudder*
Man, that might surpass 3 deep...

But you'd never be able to keep em together very long cap-wise. 
Lol, yeah...that's about 52 million in cap right there...but damn...I was hoping for Boyd, who also just got paid...

Quote: @"Jor-El" said:
@"FSUVike" said:
@"Jor-El" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
True enough. I actually thought Thomas was a lunkhead...but I did want Tyler Boyd.
You and me both!  I was pounding the table for back to back WR picks that draft. Guess it all worked out well.