Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gruden Has Malignant Growth
[Image: Oakland%20Raiders.png]
Speaking Tuesday, Raiders coach Jon Gruden said "this Nate Peterman guy is growing on me."We don't run much poetry here at Rotoworld, but we just wanted to pass along this stirring piece of prose. Gruden falling in love with Peterman's game is almost too beautiful for words. Peterman is competing with Mike Glennon to back up Derek Carr. We wish The Peterman all the best.
SOURCE: Vic Tafur on Twitter

lol

One of the best things about this site.....Barr's headlines.  

If I had any Photoshop skills, I'd have Peterman's head attached to Gruden's shoulder.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
If I had any Photoshop skills, I'd have Peterman's head attached to Gruden's shoulder.
Or Peterman's lips on Grudens O-Ring

Sorry-he doesn't have time for a photo-op

too busy perfecting his 5+int game skills.

Half, 5 int HALF...

memory isn't what it used to be  but remember it as a total disaster---since it wasn't my team/qb just looked at it from the sidelines.

Yall dont think he’s on purpose blowing it up so they get the first pick going into Vegas?  Nothing better then drafting “the franchise” to be your new face in anew town. Trade away your assets when they are t going to win you fans so you get an explosion of talent for 2020. 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
Yall dont think he’s on purpose blowing it up so they get the first pick going into Vegas?  Nothing better then drafting “the franchise” to be your new face in anew town. Trade away your assets when they are t going to win you fans so you get an explosion of talent for 2020. 
If that's what he was doing they wouldn't have traded for Antonio Brown and thrown 4 years $40 mil at Tyrell Williams.   Gruden/Mayock are trying, whether it works we'll find out with everyone else.