Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OBJ gets Dawg Pound Orange Spirit...

As sage philosopher Ian Hunter once opined, "Cleveland Rocks." So, for NFL phenomenon and noted car enthusiast Odell Beckham Jr. to celebrate his recent signing to the Cleveland Browns football team with anything less than a fully customized Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV would have been perceived as downright disrespectful to both the city and the team. 
Customized by Dreamworks Motorsports of Roxboro, North Carolina, which, judging by the roster of clientele featured on its website, is more than a little familiar with creating rides for well-heeled athletes of the NFL and NBA variety, the Cullinan is wrapped in the Browns' contrasting "Dawg Pound" orange hue. It also features custom-painted 26-inch Forgiato wheels with floating Rolls-Royce center caps, a one-off starlight headliner, and the requisite JL audio sound system, among other details. 
https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a27631...-cullinan/

[Image: rolls-royce-cullinan-odell-1559147727.jpg?resize=480:*]

Brodacious as it is, the single most daring element is the replacement of the traditional Spirit of Ecstasy hood ornament with a custom figurine of Beckham making the same insane catch that first made him a star as a rookie with the New York Giants—but in this version, he's wearing a Browns jersey. We desperately hope he says, "Little Odell, time to come out and play" when the wide receiver hits the switch to move the ornament into its erect position on the hood. 
&utm_campaign=embed_video_watch_again

From everything I've read, the Browns have already been awarded the Lombardi trophy by all members of the media, so I'm not surprised OBJ is celebrating.

Good god, looks like a big friggin Cheeto on wheels. I'd be embarrassed to drive that thing. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Good god, looks like a big friggin Cheeto on wheels. I'd be embarrassed to drive that thing. 
I get the feeling that Beckham doesn't have that same embarrassment characteristic.

I'm betting OBJ's car makes it to training camp before he does...

Quote: @Jor-El said:
From everything I've read, the Browns have already been awarded the Lombardi trophy by all members of the media, so I'm not surprised OBJ is celebrating.
Yep. The odds are fair they'll be crushed by the weight of expectations. They haven't done shit yet. I actually like Mayfield, a bunch...and I am rooting for this sad sack franchise to have some success. But the media is just so....media. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@Jor-El said:
Yep. The odds are fair they'll be crushed by the weight of expectations. They haven't done shit yet. I actually like Mayfield, a bunch...and I am rooting for this sad sack franchise to have some success. But the media is just so....media. 

I'm completely in agreement about Mayfield and the franchise (especially its fans) to enjoy a rebound.
But their approach suddenly changed from building through the draft to expensive free agents and trades - and I think they grossly overvalued Beckham himself, and ignored his potential to implode if he's unhappy for any reason.

If you want to crown their asses------

They are who we thought they were.