Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two Diggs Are Better Than One
Quote: @"suncoastvike" said:
Does Adam have a brother? Just asking. Not to be greedy or anything.
well they already signed his son... what more do you want?

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"suncoastvike" said:
Does Adam have a brother? Just asking. Not to be greedy or anything.
well they already signed his son... what more do you want?
Oh yeah you're right. 

Damn it! You proved my wife right too.
I do never pay attention.

Quote: @"RS Express" said:
Sharing Stefon's DNA, if he doesn't make the team it certainly won't be from lack of effort.

Do you mean it would be lack of effort if he fails? Because you're suggesting his genetic makeup and athletic ability are good, so...?
The recipe for making it as an NFL player is pretty complex - plenty of brothers and cousins and sons don't make it, you just notice the few who do.

Quote: @"Jor-El" said:
@"RS Express" said:
Sharing Stefon's DNA, if he doesn't make the team it certainly won't be from lack of effort.

Do you mean it would be lack of effort if he fails? Because you're suggesting his genetic makeup and athletic ability are good, so...?
The recipe for making it as an NFL player is pretty complex - plenty of brothers and cousins and sons don't make it, you just notice the few who do.
Either you misunderstood or I worded it wrong… What I meant was that being Stefon's brother, I'd assume Marsean  would also give maximum effort into anything he pursued, including trying to make an NFL roster.  Therefore, if he does not make the roster,  the reason will NOT be lack of effort.  Hope I made myself clear this time.

Maybe next year we can draft his even younger brother. A CB on Alabama Crimson Tide. A projected first rounder