Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Wrestlemania 35
Anybody out there planning on watching it or making a party out of it?

Ric Flair just tweeted out some pride for his daughter being scheduled to be the Main Event of the show. Sounds like we're going to see the first Women's Championship Match Main Event in Wrestlemania history tonight.

Havent watched wrestling since I was rooting for this big old lug:

[Image: reggie-l.jpg]

I'm a big fan and I watched it. Thought it was way too long but I knew that'd be the case going in.
Other than that I thought it was a lot of fun. A bunch of great matches and big moments. Favorite match was definitely Kofi/Daniel Bryan. I think DB is probably the best in the WWE right now and that was another feather in his cap.
The way they did the Brock match first was smart and pretty cool too I thought.

The Women's Main Event was actually not quite as good as I was expecting but it was still decent.
Overall I had fun watching it.

Wild WWE WrestleMania 35 Will Be Remembered for Giving Fans What They Wanted

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2830...ce=cnn.com&utm_campaign=editorial&utm_medium=referral

I think I've become conditioned to these events lasting so dang long. They did a good job mixing up the matches - when the event goes so long building up to a crescendo just doesn't work. The title match first was electric. 

My boys thought the Cena segment was the funniest thing they've ever seen. "They call me the golden shovel, i'm bout to bury your push. (holds up a bag of Pistachios) Your face looks like my nuts  - except you got a hairier bush!" My wife and I looked at each other choking back laughter like, "oh my god he didn't just say that?!" Then my 9 year old, in his Cena Thugomonics voice, "your face looks like my nuts!" ..... we're choking back laughter again, "Dude, you can't say that!"

lol!

[Image: 279dcg8arlgy.jpg][Image: 1jc1mi7qbgp4.jpg]Probably the last wrestlers I ever watched... Wink

I think Greg Gagne was the last wrestler I remember watching. 

Pretty interesting and funny take on the WWE from John Oliver

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8UQ4O7UiDs