Poetry, via Stephen Miller.

Quote: @"savannahskol" said:
Warning:  this beat-down, is brutal. 

Quote: @"savannahskol" said:
@"savannahskol" said:
Warning:  this beat-down, is brutal. 

i find it funny that an alex jones video cues up right after.  yeah acosta probably doesnt know mich about immigration policy, but he is asking the right question. why does miller need to turn it into an attack on the media?  likely because the answer to the question is not supported by the preponderant american value.  bottom line is its a divisive anti american policy being proposed and instead of taking responsibility for the action, they turn into another tiresome atrack on the free press

I am sure there is some cherry picking in that video and that the reporter did make some viable statements... but he really got bitch slapped and brought it on himself by trying to get off a cheap shot smart ass comment in his initial remarks/question IMO.  

I dont care which side it is,  a white house press conference/briefing is no place for arguing politics or policy,  acosta was there to report on what the story is,  not try and debate the story.  I am glad that he was knocked off his soap box and yes I would have felt the same way regardless of the policy, whos policy it was,  and the media moron that is trying to argue it in a setting that shouldnt be open for debate.

I don't understand how a man can call himself a journalist and have hatred and bias written all over his face when he is questioning the subject of a story.  Imagine a reporter behaving that way 20 years ago.

Quote: @"Vikes45" said:
I don't understand how a man can call himself a journalist and have hatred and bias written all over his face when he is questioning the subject of a story.  Imagine a reporter behaving that way 20 years ago.
"reporter"  calling him that would be a very loose interpretation of the word.  a reporter would get the story,  either outright or by crafting questions to find the truth,  this asshole was trying to create a story because he didnt agree with the one that he was supposed to be reporting on.   IMO he should be locked out for a while or at the very least not be recognized at the press briefings to be able to ask questions.