Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rhodes responds to PA's trade conjecture
Xavier Rhodes‏Verified account @XavierRhodes29_ 2h2 hours ago
Smart man, it’s all a business. No matter what happens I’ll forever love the skolnation #rhodesclosed [Image: 1f618.png]

https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/stat...4423098368

#rhodesclosed huh? more like #rhodesunderrepair...  Wink 

I would venture to guess that he is well aware that he is being shopped.

What else can he say really? Well have to wait and see what happens.

I see PFT and all I think is.
[Image: 5ct4nv7rpmqx.jpg]

Quote: @"suncoastvike" said:
I see PFT and all I think is.
[Image: 5ct4nv7rpmqx.jpg]
A Green Bay team building meeting...?  Wink B)  

Quote: @"Canthony" said:
Why would Rhodes be "well aware" of this? Has anyone seen any reputable source indicating the Vikings are interested in moving him? Every article I have seen mentions Paul Allen as the "source".

The Vikings are likely to see Anthony Barr and Sheldon Richardson walk away in free agency. If they need cap space, either to retain one of those or sign some OL help, Everson Griffen is a much more likely cut.

Zimmer loves good DBs and I really doubt he thinks his backfield is overcrowded. My guess is he would be much more likely to start playing Rhodes in a CB/S hybrid role. Picture that: Rhodes, Smith, Waynes, and Hughes as the starting backfield, with Alexander at slot and Hill backing up. Then pick 2 of Harris, Kearse, Sendejo, and Iloka as  our situational/backup safeties.

Quote: @"Jor-El" said:
@"Canthony" said:
Why would Rhodes be "well aware" of this? Has anyone seen any reputable source indicating the Vikings are interested in moving him? Every article I have seen mentions Paul Allen as the "source".

The Vikings are likely to see Anthony Barr and Sheldon Richardson walk away in free agency. If they need cap space, either to retain one of those or sign some OL help, Everson Griffen is a much more likely cut.

Zimmer loves good DBs and I really doubt he thinks his backfield is overcrowded. My guess is he would be much more likely to start playing Rhodes in a CB/S hybrid role. Picture that: Rhodes, Smith, Waynes, and Hughes as the starting backfield, with Alexander at slot and Hill backing up. Then pick 2 of Harris, Kearse, Sendejo, and Iloka as  our situational/backup safeties.
Because I believe that Rhodes or Waynes will be dealt this offseason. I bet we will know a little bit more come the combine.

You cant pay them all and Hughes is the real deal and Mac came on strong at a slot CB. Waynes and Hill played really well together and add in a healthy Hughes and we have the capital to cash in to help draft an oline.