Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our Training Camp Interviews - What you should Know
We did 10 today, and they are all pinned above. All are unique, but if you want to pick and choose:

* Thielen is great, as I push Mike Olson under the bus to Thielen

* Stacy Coley - very fun

* Rodney Adams - one of the most engaging personalities you will meet

* Ben Gedeon - not a strong personality, but he is running with the 1's in Chad Greenway's old spot

* Eric Kendricks - we now know him well and he is much more relaxed and fun that he was as a rookie

* Taylor Heinicke - really got our sense of humor and did not do the typical QB answers

* Jerick McKinnon - while we missed it on film, Jerick grabbed my microphone at the beginning and started improving.  He is fun

* David Morgan - Man-bun laughs at our suggestion that Audie Cole left in Free Agency because he could not compete with David's hair

* Kai Forbath - he was very guarded, but nice enough

* Linval Joseph - liked that we did not go all football on him.  Vikings.com picked this interview up and it is on their website too.

Hope you guys like them - 10 interviews in a day leaves you without much more to say.

Hey Tom!

Hope you are well and if I get down there Saturday, I hope to get to say hi in person. Saturday weather isn't looking great right now unfortunately. Hopefully that changes. 

Anyways, I know this is a lot of your personal time and spend. So thanks for pulling this off for another season.

Besides, had to get to fankato right? It's the last one!! 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Hey Tom!

Hope you are well and if I get down there Saturday, I hope to get to say hi in person. Saturday weather isn't looking great right now unfortunately. Hopefully that changes. 

Anyways, I know this is a lot of your personal time and spend. So thanks for pulling this off for another season.

See you Saturday.  I will miss the small-town feel of Mankato

Quote: @Tom Moore said:
@purplefaithful said:
Hey Tom!

See you Saturday.  I will miss the small-town feel of Mankato
I will too...Nice change of pace is what it is, 

I've been away from this board for a looooong time. (Nothing personal, ya'all. Just off doing other stuff) But wow, Tom! It's all of these stellar interviews that have brought me out of my football-less coma and have once again awoken the "Damn, I hate the Packers!" feelings again.
Thanks a lot. Just when I was starting to be productive in my life, you had to go and pull me back.

Once again, great job Tom and Mike! I liked the Linval interview the best of those that I've watched (have about 3 left to see).

A question Tom and Mike (if you have time to answer, that is!)...Have you guys been watching the O-line specifically at all? Can you tell me how Rashod Hill and Danny Isadora look to your non-professional coach eye(s)?

All of your interviews were outstanding!  I love your style.  A mixture of serious and fun.  It's SOOOO much better than getting the standard clichéd, player speak we always get.  Keep it up guys!  Look forward to more! 

Quote: @AllBS said:
All of your interviews were outstanding!  I love your style.  A mixture of serious and fun.  It's SOOOO much better than getting the standard clichéd, player speak we always get.  Keep it up guys!  Look forward to more! 
Agree 100%!

I think the players enjoy them as well.  Gets them away from the drudgery of normal media questions that are so dull and contain no original thoughts.