Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watching the Redskins with mom
She is cheering Adrian Peterson on. Sucks that Mariota went down though. I like this group of commentators too. My mom is cracking me up though because she screams when anyone hits him. It's absolutely hilarious. Her commentary is funny too. I am enjoying seeing the OL block. I can't wait for the Vikings to get one of those. 

Congrats to AD getting over 1K for the season.  How may Longshippers thought that would be possible?  Good to see AD play well, but even better the Skins lost today.  B)

I had a Christmas to attend and totally forgot about the games until now. Glad the Skins lost but good for AD.  He passed Dickerson too, right?  Was thinking he only needed 60 something yards....  

* watching the end of Chargers-Ravens right now.... Gates just fumbled. Wow, that's terrible luck.

Glad to see the Skins lose, hope AD never sees another playoff game.  Then again, I doubt if AD cares if his team won as long as he got his carries.

OTOH, I'm actually rooting for the Ravens to make the playoffs because I'm loving that Lamar Jackson is showing Flacco the door as a rookie. No damn way should he have dropped to #32, and now everybody knows it.