• Smith 1
  • Parry 1
  • Jones 1
  • Kearse 1
  • Sendejo 1
  • Wile 1
  • Wilson 1
  • Alexander 1

Holton Hill has exceed expectations all year long.  Very impressed with his play, especially considering he is a rookie with late round talent.

I give kudos to both Harris and Weatherly this year.  I didn't think either would make the team and now they are integral parts and outplaying many.  It is one of those things to ponder, obviously the coaches can spot and develop talent but not doing great this year on game prep and adjustments.

Quote: @VikingOracle said:
I give kudos to both Harris and Weatherly this year.  I didn't think either would make the team and now they are integral parts and outplaying many.  It is one of those things to ponder, obviously the coaches can spot and develop talent but not doing great this year on game prep and adjustments.
Harris has played very well.  That tackle on Gronk keeping him from the first down was huge.  I think against the Hags, Hill showed up in a big way.  That PBU in the endzone was top notch play. 

weatherly, harris, & hill are all future players for this team. whatever meds they have griff on is too much because it has taken the edge off him and his mental ability just isnt there, with how much he is giving up the edge.