Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So has A. Robinson supplanted Treadwell as #3??
Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
I'm not defending Treadwell at all in this thread.  I don't know how or why some of you try to create a narrative when there isn't one.  My lack of support for robinson has nothing to do with my former support for treadwell.  He is just not a consistent hands guys and has been in the league long enough to say that he likely never will be.
So if we disagree with your opinion then we are creating a narrative. What has Treadwell done?Robinson has at least 4 touchdowns.It's to bad Beebe is hurt, I would have liked to have seen more from him.

Quote: @Norse said:
@JimmyinSD said:
I'm not defending Treadwell at all in this thread.  I don't know how or why some of you try to create a narrative when there isn't one.  My lack of support for robinson has nothing to do with my former support for treadwell.  He is just not a consistent hands guys and has been in the league long enough to say that he likely never will be.
So if we disagree with your opinion then we are creating a narrative. What has Treadwell done?Robinson has at least 4 touchdowns.It's to bad Beebe is hurt, I would have liked to have seen more from him.
the narrative was that I was somehow continuing to defend treadwell... I havent said anything that I recall to support treadwell in a few weeks. 

im just not excited at what robinson has done regardless of how it compares to what treadwell has done as both have dropped key passes and had interceptions go off their hands.