Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anthony Barr making some kids very happy

nice

IT is nice these guys do good things in the community.  Good for him reaching out like that.

Now why do I think he'll be doing that on the West Coast a year from now? 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
IT is nice these guys do good things in the community.  Good for him reaching out like that.

If Minnesota misses the playoffs, I think you'll see more changes than normal to the roster. It could be an eventful offseason in Minnesota in that regard. Not an overhaul, but a larger tweaking than maybe originally planned in September.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:

If Minnesota misses the playoffs, I think you'll see more changes than normal to the roster. It could be an eventful offseason in Minnesota in that regard. Not an overhaul, but a larger tweaking than maybe originally planned in September.
I am thinking even if they squeak in there are going to be roster changes. They can't keep pissing away their window due to OL issues.

Some of these guys get it. They have been blessed with health & wealth few will ever know

OK, enough of that...I clicked on this one because I thought he sent out a youtube video promising the children of Mn more effort