Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bryant Injury: Who Dat Say Dey Gonna Play fer Dem Saints?
I know I am supposed to be feeling something here... but nope,  nothing.... ok maybe just a little something but I am not sure what it is... oh yeah,  now I remember... its bitter joy... fuck you sean payton.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
I know I am supposed to be feeling something here... but nope,  nothing.... ok maybe just a little something but I am not sure what it is... oh yeah,  now I remember... its bitter joy... fuck you sean payton.
Now, now...

Payton was actually here for the Sparano funeral showing his respects to Tony's family, Zimmer and staff etc.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
I'm trying to find a reason to feel bad about this...Nope...can't..
well i feel bad it didnt happen to the packers

Seems like the kind of injury that might happen to a guy who hasn't practiced for many months and possibly pushing a bit too hard because he's motivated to play right away, doesn't it? I feel bad for Dez, honestly. He's not always all that likeable a guy but this is a rotten thing to happen to him.
As per everyone else, screw the Saints...

What are your fond memories of the Dez Bryant era in New Orleans?

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Now, now...

Payton was actually here for the Sparano funeral showing his respects to Tony's family, Zimmer and staff etc.
So he's a douche bag that likes free ham sandwiches 

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@purplefaithful said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Now, now...

Actually he and Zimmer are friends.  But on a professional level, he sucks.

Quote: @greediron said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@purplefaithful said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Now, now...

Actually he and Zimmer are friends.  But on a professional level, he sucks.
he is that "friend" of Zims.... we all have them,  that guy you allow to hang around out of charity because nobody else can stand to be around the puke stain.  kinda like when Olson lets me hang around his house on tailgate weekends  Wink

Ok does that make you or olson the puke stain

Brees passes Favre with 3 TDs, Saints crush Bengals 51-14CINCINNATI — Drew Brees and the Saints rocked Paul Brown Stadium from the opening drive, scoring every time they got the ball except for the last one.
Then they cranked up the music in the locker room until the cinderblock walls were vibrating, too.
For New Orleans, it was as much fun as it gets in the NFL.
Brees threw three touchdown passes in a blistering first half, moving ahead of Brett Favre for second place on the career list, and New Orleans rolled to its eighth straight victory Sunday, 51-14 over the Cincinnati Bengals.
Then they blasted the music.
"It's a good time," said Brees, who was 22 of 25 for 265 yards and a near-perfect passer rating of 150.4. "We know how to have fun when it's time to have fun."
Brees led the Saints to touchdowns on all five first-half possessions with a nearly perfect performance — only two incompletions. His 17-yard TD to Michael Thomas with 2 seconds left in the half gave him 509 career touchdown passes, one more than Favre.
Up next: Peyton Manning's record 539.
"If you play long enough, I guess those things happen," Brees said. "I consider myself very grateful, very blessed.
"Just take 'em one at a time, keep plugging along, and hopefully there's more to go
"http://www.startribune.com/brees-passes-favre-with-3-tds-saints-crush-bengals-51-14/500236181/