Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Observations After Poaching the Eagles | VikeFans.com

[Image: dean-wormer.jpg?w=800]Observations After Poaching the Eagles | VikeFans.com
For those that don’t know, I live just outside Seattle, and have had to deal with the the smugness and swagger of the “12” throughout the 6 years I’ve lived up here.  Similarly, as a Vikings fan, dealing with the worst elements of the Cheesehounds is always trying, always annoying as hell…and the complete s***-fest that was all around our loss in the NFCC game to a …

Read the full story here

Yeeesh...just sitting down long enough to do these is rough this year...!

Quote: @"System" said:

[Image: dean-wormer.jpg?w=800]Observations After Poaching the Eagles | VikeFans.com
For those that don’t know, I live just outside Seattle, and have had to deal with the the smugness and swagger of the “12” throughout the 6 years I’ve lived up here.  Similarly, as a Vikings fan, dealing with the worst elements of the Cheesehounds is always trying, always annoying as hell…and the complete s***-fest that was all around our loss in the NFCC game to a …

Read the full story here

Enjoyable read Zan and good comprehensive summary of our units. When D is your biggest concern on a Zim team, you know that will get fixed.  

Of course theres the Oline.  Compton has been pretty decent all in all.  Donald wore him out but thats Donald. We better hope that Reiff is not badly injured cause he is our best olineman.  i heard oneil had an elbow -We might get a look at Storm Norton pretty quick(gulp) Flip better get Capn Kirk on the move

Thanks & good job as always Z!