Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I wonder if the Redskins,,,,
 still think Smith is an upgrade over Cousins. As Ocho Cinco used to say, "Child please!"

Alex Smith looked awful last night... 

Their fans won't admit it and the organization NEVER will. And you know, Alex Smith is a very good dude. He's super likable, so I don't want to root against him succeeding, but as far as the Washington fans and org. go, they can suck it. But Smith looked bad last night.

I would like to take this moment to thank Dan Snyder. 

Smith badly missed several wide open receivers last night...glad we got Cousins!

I think it's human nature to pitch your own transactions as "exactly what you wanted to do," even if you don't necessarily believe it. Gruden said it about Smith in his "upgrade" comment, which was a direct hit on Cousins. Elway was just somewhat more diplomatic, saying that Case was his "first choice." That comment is getting a lot of ridicule on Denver radio right now. 

To their credit, I'm not sure I heard the Vikings say anything that could've been construed as an insult to Bradford, Bridgewater or Keenum. 

Maybe sometimes good guys do finish first. 

Quote: @"JoDakota" said:
Smith badly missed several wide open receivers last night...glad we got Cousins!
kind of like Cousins on a couple on sunday... they all miss badly once in a while.  I've seen Brady do the same and even rogers.... of course when rogers misses he starts waiving his arms at the receiver like they ran the wrong route or at the ref complaining for a phantom holding call.  

Because I was curious...
Smith: 66% completion rate; 1042 yards; 4 TD; 2 INT; 7.7 yards per attempt; 92.9 rating; 59.2 QBR
Cousins: 71% completion rate; 1688 yards; 11 TD; 2 INT; 7.5 yards per attempt; 105.1 rating; 71.7 QBR