Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On a positive note -- aren't our WR's playing with Cousins spectacular?
Honestly, these guys should scare the shit out of most defenses...

I love the 3 some of Cousins/Diggs/Thielen...

Tell me who rivals them in purple since 3 deep?

Thielen and Diggs are probably the most inconspicuous super stah wide receiver duo in the NFL. I still so often hear commentators refer to them as "an undrafted free agent" and "a 5th rounder." Yes, they were those guys but it's time to give them their due. They are stars.
On a different positive note--how about our new kicker???!!! He made all of his kicks!!!! Please guys and girls, don't bring up the goal post doink--the guy hasn't kicked in a real game in over a year, and after that one they were all right down the middle. If he has a good season, we damn well better sign him long-term because our kicker position has been the biggest mess in the NFL.

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
Honestly, these guys should scare the shit out of most defenses...

I love the 3 some of Cousins/Diggs/Thielen...

Tell me who rivals them in purple since 3 deep?
Last year !!

Case ended season with 7.37 yards per attempt
Kirk has 7.34 yards per attempt.

The only reason he is averaging 50 attempts per game and 350 yards
Is because the D is a joke cant stop any body.

Quote: @"prairieghost" said:
Thielen and Diggs are probably the most inconspicuous super stah wide receiver duo in the NFL. I still so often hear commentators refer to them as "an undrafted free agent" and "a 5th rounder." Yes, they were those guys but it's time to give them their due. They are stars.
On a different positive note--how about our new kicker???!!! He made all of his kicks!!!! Please guys and girls, don't bring up the goal post doink--the guy hasn't kicked in a real game in over a year, and after that one they were all right down the middle. If he has a good season, we damn well better sign him long-term because our kicker position has been the biggest mess in the NFL.
Every commentator still talks about the $500 scholarship, Minnesota State University-Mankato and that he's from Detroit Lakes. We know all that and respect where he has come from. But I agree 100%. They have outgrown those labels. But for some reason, they are stuck on that narrative. They are stars. I love that Cousins is making the connections with them. They both have made some amazing catches. 

That's pretty impressive for him not to kick in a year and be able to make them all. It was nice to see a bounce go our way as well. I really hope he has a great year. We could use it. 

Cousins really zips them in there.

kinda happy with what Robinson brought Thursday too