Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waynes, Richardson, and Barr...
Ok, these three seem to be looking for their next "big payday" contracts.  There's been quite a bit of discussion on who we'd sign, and most likely, who would be walking away without a Viking contract.  Now we're four games into the season, and who deserves the next big money deal from the Vikes?

As of now, my vote is none of them.  I think all three are decent players, but I think breaking the bank on any of them wouldn't be a good investment.  I wonder if RS knows this too.

I voted none of the above.  Resources right now have to be spent on the offensive line, not on the defense.  Plus, it's hard to reward this defense the way they are playing right now anyways.

I vote Richardson, but I need to see more. Richardson because of how key the 3T is to this defense. Not Waynes because of our depth at corner. And not Barr because I think what this team needs is one of those new style cover backers in the mold of Telvin Smith. 

I voted Waynes.  He's alot better then people give him credit for. 

richardson looks good so far. barr has fallen off the map. hill will grow to replace waynes soon enough unless waynes will sign a low-ball deal.

I voted Richardson. He helps Linval and that is definitely important. Barr is in regression mode. Waynes is inconsistent. 

Is it just me or does Waynes come up injured every time he gives up a TD?   Wink

Richardson gets my vote although I considered none of the above.  Like SF said above, we need to invest in the OL.