• Cousins 3
  • O'Neill 2
  • Hughes 2
  • Smith 1
  • Weatherly 1
  • Parry 1
  • Jones 1
  • Sendejo 1
Really hard to chose players from the Bills game.  I nominated Weatherly and Morgan.  How do I nominate Morgan -- well it appears to me having a great blocking tight end on the field is really, really important for this offensive line.  I mean really important.

lololol which player exceeded lolololol

Can we add "Their pants" as an option?

Hamm was the only player yesterday that really looked like they were working their ass off in spite of the score.  and Treadwell caught everyting thrown his way so there is that.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
Hamm was the only player yesterday that really looked like they were working their ass off in spite of the score.  and Treadwell caught everyting thrown his way so there is that.
Hamms or Ham?   Cuz I am sure Hamms were getting pounded just like the Vikings.

I was pounding whiskey until I decided that I needed a break.  I made it until half time and then went farming for a few hours,  went home and watched the 2nd half and then sat on my lawn mower until dark... what a way to spend the most beautiful day a person could ask for.

I was pounding whiskey until I decided that I needed a break.  I made it until half time and then went farming for a few hours,  went home and watched the 2nd half and then sat on my lawn mower until dark... what a way to spend the most beautiful day a person could ask for.
Took my little boys to the park at halftime and enjoyed a bit of the nice afternoon.  Checked my phone to see if anything changed after half and saw Cousins threw an INT and realized the team took the day off, so should I. 

and was it just me,  but Romo seemed like a dip shit yesterday.  He was clueless about what was happening on the field and was repeating stuff over and over like it was the first time he said it.  Maybe thats Griffs issue,  he knocked the shit out of romo the night before?

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
Took my little boys to the park at halftime and enjoyed a bit of the nice afternoon.  Checked my phone to see if anything changed after half and saw Cousins threw an INT and realized the team took the day off, so should I. 
Yep, did pretty much the same thing. Those of us who've been around a while have calloused hearts. 

and was it just me,  but Romo seemed like a dip shit yesterday.  He was clueless about what was happening on the field and was repeating stuff over and over like it was the first time he said it.  Maybe thats Griffs issue,  he knocked the shit out of romo the night before?
maybe he got confused talking with the players the night before.  They were all mentioning Goff and Donald and Suh and so he wasn't sure who they were playing either.

Actually he was annoying as hell slobbering all over Josh Allen like he was the best thing ever.